Saturday, August 2, 2008

reminiscing nature with eeyore

Title: reminiscing nature with Eeyore

Accompanied by my Eeyore, we went to places: Woodlands, Khatib. I did some reading at the library, Woodlands. This is the place where i'd like to read a particular book the most. But today, another book has won me over. In Khatib, there are 2 places that contained some memories. They are Bottle Tree Park and Lower Seletar Reservoir.

The entrance















Eeyore with Bottle Tree





























The nice scenery














Sun reflection














Nothing's more precious than this














lie it low














Something that i found shining as bright as diamond


the entrance 2














Zoom in














Zoom out














A trip that brought me back all the memories. I once had all those moments in these places and the feelings are just fine and well-retained. I am glad. Eeyore is glad as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment