Saturday, June 28, 2008

Friendship happiness

Title: Friendship happiness

Today's mood: Happy

I probably have had some exhilarating moments. It was so colourful that words could not describe nor define those moments. All i could do now is to "WOW" and recall the memories. I feel blessed, really blessed. Perhaps this one will really define for me my future and how i am going to mould it the way i want it to be.

I am sure yesterday was like a party. I got to see my old friends and needless to say, we did enjoy each other's presence. A true friendship was felt. The way they reacted when they saw me, i was grateful. Besides that, the phrase to ask me to visit them again, reinforces the fact that we have knitted a close relationship. I will worship you - one of the highest compilments i could give.

Although yesterday could easily be passed off as a day nobody would care or even worth mentioning, these are the things that made me feel the true meaning of being a human. I can easily tell you that one month ago when i was having my graduation ceremony, i did not feel anything. So what if i graduated from some learning institute? Everyone else but me thought that my graduation ceremony was important. I had other ideas about it. It was not important but just part of a process. Instead meeting my friends (not usual friends) was to me, ranked higher. It is not anytime i could meet them. Thus, it is even more precious to see them.

Perhaps this is all about friendship. No facade, but just my "PLATONIC NOSTALGIA".

No comments:

Post a Comment